Sunday 19 June 2011

Thrifted Handbags (April, May and June)

 The above are the latest of the bag collection. I found these between April and June but from July I hope to start posting a monthly collection. My favourite out of these four would have to be the one in the bottom left hand corner, it's not too big and not too small, I can usually fit everything I need for the day in it (and i like to carry a lot of things). It looks black in the picture but it's a dark navy blue. It's just gorgeous and quite elegant.
The clutch bag I love also for the space it has, perfect to carry everything i need on a night out and obviously the polka dot detailing on the inside it really cute. I also loved the quilted detailing on the front of the clutch, shiny material which adds to that night on the town feel. Love it!!


This bag I ABSOLUTELY adore and is probably one of my favourites out of my entire bag collection. It's a really unique piece and is perfect for the summer. I love the striking red wicker, the shape of the bag adds to it's unique features. The only think I don't like about it is that I can't really carry much in it.
 This bag is the latest find of these bags. I love how it's quite boxy, the colour captured my attention even though its not bright or vibrant. It's a cute and small bag but I could defiantly fit a few essentials into it. My very own Mary Poppins bag :). The inside is plain but it's a really soft suede type material, love stroking it, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment