Sunday 19 June 2011

Thrifted Shoes (May and June)

I fell in love with the black shoes because of how unique and different they are. They sort of border on being granny chic which adds to their character. Perfect for a night out on the town. I liked the thick heel, gives me a bit of height without killing my feet by the end of the night.
The brown shoes were originally from the high street store New Look, I got them for only £1 (same goes for the other two pairs of shoes). Cute little imitation wood detailing on the heel, I love them because they can be worn casually during the day or you can smart them up for evening wear.
This pair was originally from Dorothy Perkins, the colour is not to everyone's taste I'm sure but I absolutely love it. As soon as I saw them I pictured pairing them with neutrals and browns, maybe even include them in a colour blocked outfit. Brilliant for the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment