Monday 29 August 2011

Bank Holiday Weekend



 Lately I realized that I should get more involved with the breakfast scene. Breakfast is slowly becoming one of my favourite meals of the day. Nothing starts the day off better than a delicious, wholesome breakfast. 







 My family and I went to Essex Harlow for a BBQ with family friends. Although we unluckily had bursts of rain every now and then, we did have some gorgeous sunshine too.
  I spotted this gorgeous plant pot hidden in a corner.



 One of the MANY times the rain decided to make an appearance. A cardboard box became the savior of our delicious meat.  Stopping the BBQ was NOT an option :)




At the end of the day we set off to drive home. I put on my headphones and listen to Kings Of Leon whilst I stared at the stars and reflected on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment